As a coach, David is an expert in helping both men and women pick out the patterns and psychological blind spots that plague many peoples' dating lives. He has helped over 200 men and women discover what's holding them back, confront it, and push through it, all on their way to happier lives.
David believes business is for men what war once was and no longer is – a place to compete, risk all, win and gain glory, spoils and respect. Despite this, he is a musician, and he thinks of music as an almost feminine pursuit of grace, attention, and aesthetic beauty blending harmony and seduction with gushing emotion. He has also recorded in Abbey Road Studio and danced with Charo.
For more from David, including his thoughts on his fellow thought leaders' guides, like him on Facebook.
Like David Dupree's Facebook Page:
Recent Articles of David Dupree:
- This Popular Dating Ritual Lands 97% of Guys in The “Friend Zone” Right Away (Here’s What to Do Instead to ACTUALLY Get Laid)…
- 3 “Turn Her On” Tips That Will Make Her Drag You to The Bedroom For Some Hot, Nasty SEX
- Getting Laid After Quarantine: 3 Rock-Solid Tips to Prepare For The Post-Apocalyptic “Sex Fest”
- How To Talk With a Deeper Voice in 3 Simple Steps (And Why This Will Get You Way More Fast, Easy Lays)
- 4 Ways to Attract & Sleep With Much Younger Women Without Draining Your Wallet (Or Leaving Your Couch)