MBA in UK
Furthermore, there are over 100 business schools in the UK that offer various MBA programmes. It is possible to pursue a full-time general MBA in UK, executive MBA, Professional MBA, or UK Distance/Online MBA programme.
Why MBA in UK?
- Top business schools in the United Kingdom allow students to design their own programmes and choose subjects of their own choosing.
- The 2020 FT Business School List includes any ten UK universities.
- According to Chartered Management College data, 78% of executives are actively looking for professional talent.
- There is a scarcity of professional young administrators in the United Kingdom. The UK economy urgently requires 1.9 million skilled administrators with new strategies.
- Indians accounted for 55% of tier 2 professional worker visas at the end of September 2018.
- The Executive MBA and MBA are the highest paid degrees in the UK, with average salaries of 133,000 GBP and 116,000 GBP, respectively.
Requirements for MBA in UK
- A UG degree with a 2:1 grade point average (50-60%) (Some schools may ask for higher scores).
- Most schools require it. 600+ (minimum) (minimum)
- Average of various B-schools’ 2019 classes 640-730
- Although not always required, two years is preferred (minimum)
- 5-6 years (average for 2019 class of various B-schools)
- IELTS: 6.5+
- TOEFL: 95+
- a copy of an updated curriculum vitae
- 1 to 3 people, preferably professionals or supervisors.
- Academic LOR is not accepted if only one LOR is required.
- 500-word personal statement/SOP answering questions such as: short and long-term career goals, how an MBA will prepare you for the future, describing one teamwork experience, and why you chose the programme.
- A student visa to study in the United Kingdom
- Evidence of your ability to fund your programme.
MBA in UK: Admissions
It would be an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for international students to gain organizational expertise through their course work. Because the UK MBA programme is predominantly taught in English, mastering these oratory and business skills in these classes would be difficult for international students. Simple academic papers and test scores are required in the application process for top-tier UK universities.
This section delves deeper into MBA eligibility in the UK for admission to some of the best business schools.
MBA in UK Eligibility
MBA Criteria from London Business School
This university, founded in 1964, still believes in the motto “Diverse minds, powerfully charged.” The MBA curriculum at London Business School was designed to expose students to the vibrant global business scene. The faculty believes it is a course guide that will completely transform the student process. Students can also customize credits based on their preferences using the software. The following is the basic admissions material:
- The application fee is £200.
- A GPA of 3.5 or higher is required.
- A GMAT score of 701 or higher is required.
- TOEFL-100; IELTS-77 as evidence of English language mastery
- Application essays Two 500-word essays
- CV now on one page.
- A minimum of two recommendation letters (either professor or supervisor).
- A minimum of two years of work experience is required.
MBA Requirements for Cambridge Judge Business School
Cambridge Judge Business School, founded in 1990, has left an indelible mark on the business world with its creative management skills and strength in entrepreneurship faculty. This business school is consistently ranked among the top universities in the country for producing top leaders. This business school has more than 95 percent foreign students, 30 percent of whom are women. Admission to this world-renowned business school necessitates
- The application fee is £ 150.
- GMAT 640-730 3.3 GPA
- TOEFL-110; IELTS-7.5 as evidence of English language proficiency
- Application Essays: Each essay should be 500 words long [SOP also included].
- Curriculum vitae: Revised 1 page CV
- Relationship: One supervisor reference is required.
- 3 years of experience is required.
Said MBA Requirements for Business School
This business school, founded in 1965, was renamed Said Business School in 1996. Every year, approximately 320 students are admitted to this prestigious institute. The MBA programme at Said Business School has always focused on business core values and their impact on society. The curriculum thoroughly prepares foreign students to interact with a diverse business community. Admission to the Said Business School requires the following documents:
- The application fee is £ 150.
- Hello to GMAT scores of 690.
- GRE: 160 (quantitative) and 160 (qualitative) (verbal).
- TOEFL – 110 (with a minimum of 22 in hearing, 24 in writing and reading, and 25 in speaking) or IELTS – 75 as proof of English language proficiency (with a minimum of 7 on each band).
- Application essay: Minimum word count of 250.
- Online evaluation 2 questions on motivation; 2 questions on competency; 1 randomized written response
- A minimum of two references are required (professional or academic).
- Curriculum Vitae: CVV revised to one page.
- 2 years of experience is required.
MBA Criteria for Warwick Business School
Warwick Business School, which was founded in 1967, believes that business can be used for good. The faculty believes that researching real-world business issues in the classrooms helps to develop potential leaders. The interdisciplinary course curriculum’s goal is to foster important relationships with world leaders. The admissions procedure necessitates
- The request fee is £ 80.
- The GMAT-660.
- TOEFL-100 (with a minimum score of 21 for listening and writing, 22 for reading, and 23 for speaking) or IELTS-77 as proof of English proficiency (with a minimum of 6.5 on each band).
- Application essay: Describe the applicant’s strengths.
- Link: A minimum of two letters of recommendation.
- Curriculum vitae: Revised 1 page CV.
- At least three years of work experience.
According to study in UK consultants, furthermore, there are over 100 business schools in the UK that offer various MBA programmes.